canon mg7751 driver
Canon PIXMA MG7751 Driver Download – With its sloped, rounded sides and glossy instance the Canon Pixma MG7551 is a fine-looking printer– as well as we love the white and also orange choices. Online we discovered the orange model to be much more costly, yet it looks fantastic. Our residence envirnment favoured the white printer, and it’s excellent to have a selection of colour for a multifunction printer.
We suggest the Canon Pixma MG7751 particularly for picture fanatics and also individuals that occasionally have to publish direct to disc. In fact it’s a terrific general-purpose multifunction printer that just so occurs to turn out great image prints, print straight to CD/DVD and also other printable discs, plus offer duplex (double-sided) printing, as well as a plethora of cordless and cloud-based services. It is good looking, and not overly cumbersome, as well as is readily available in both black and white as well as a curious Burnt Orange.
Read Also : Canon SELPHY CP1000 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7751 : Specs
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400dpi
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY)
- Borderless Printing: A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper)
- Direct Disc Printing: software included.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800dpi
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297mm
softelity.com provides a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG7751 Publishing directly from Canon Official Website you can download easily, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Mac OS and Linux
Source : Canon
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop :
The steps to install the software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG7751 Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.
Prior to set up Canon PIXMA MG7751 driver , you must test the specifications of the device used which encompass the form of printer and working device used on desktops and laptops, if there may be any question please Contact Us.